• Lender
  • Peabody, MA
Votes |
Contacting neighborhood watch???

Drew Cameron
  • Lender
  • Peabody, MA
Posted Jul 23 2016, 09:12
So the other day I'm out driving for dollars in a new neighborhood and every few hundred feet they have neighborhood watch signs posted. This particular area isn't especially nice, but doesn't seem to be a high crime area either. It looks like an average lower middle class neighborhood going through a bit of a transition period. I found a few potential houses to mail to after a couple hours, but after seeing the signs everywhere I started thinking outside the box. Here in Phoenix, we are very seasonal and have transplants from everywhere. Most places I've lived in the valley from Tempe to Scottsdale to Phoenix to Glendale etc don't really have a sense of community. Most places I've lived I haven't met or spoke to the neighbors. I'm thinking this neighborhood might be different and people might be more in tune with their neighbors. I am going to reach out to the neighborhood watch and say I'm a local investor looking to buy vacant and ugly houses to fix up the neighborhood and get them some good neighbors and raise the value of their houses. Also if they know anyone who's interested in selling I'll buy theirs too if the numbers work. Has anyone in the BP community tried this before?

Loading replies...