Listings???

1 Reply

hello everyone. I am new to this business and I do have a realtor on my team but I was wondering, aside from getting help from a realtor for the MLS. What are some other good sites to get listings from? To touch some of these hidden markets. Any suggestions would be appreciated ?

I noticed you posted this in the Wholesaling forum. 

The idea behind wholesaling is you find a seller who is in distress or otherwise motivated to sell (through your own marketing efforts), and work directly with the seller, before the house ever hits the market. (I'll leave the ethical and legal implications of doing so for another thread).

Once a property is listed for sale on the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, (the list goes on and on), you can assume everyone else (investors, wholesalers, realtors, and retail buyers) has already seen it, making it much harder for you to make a deal with the seller that is favorable to you. 

That's not to say you can find deals on the MLS or these other public websites when buying a property. They just aren't a primary target for what most people refer to as wholesaling