Wholesale in denver

5 Replies

This topic has been locked by an administrator.

Hello bigger pocket members,

I am having a hard time find deals for fix and flips in denver. Are there any whole sellers out there? Whole sellers that have a list of homes under the current market value.

Regards,
Tori

Denver is a bloodbath for people trying to find deals; it has been for some time, and will be for the foreseeable future. I highly doubt you'll find a wholesaler here with a "list of homes." Deals move within 24 hours to people the wholesalers already have a relationship with. The "deals" I've found outside of my wholesaler team I trust have been garbage, 100% of them. 

Your best bet is to find your own deals or move to another market. Seriously. 

Thank you Matt! That was my same thought.

well on the positive side there are deals to b had...just takes leg work and effort.  Matt is right that deals move fast but if you do your homework, get financing/hardmoney lending in place, then there are definitely opportunities out there.

good luck

Tori Hall Hey tori I am a wholesaler here in the Denver and surrounding areas. I would love to add you to my list. I'll shoot you a colleague request or reply with your email as well and I'll keep in touch!

Hey @Tori Hall and @Matt M. ,

I'm doing acquisitions for a local wholesaler and we have new deals just about every week.  I can send you updates or get you in touch with them if you're still looking.  Let me know.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.