Market Question

3 Replies

Hello, I am curious to know how my fellow wholesalers find the "hot"markets or the markets they would like to invest in based on cash flow properties or fix and flips. I know there is like a happy medium I am told where the market is not "too hot" but just the sweet middle ground? Where it is not high priced but it makes for a good ROI. So my question is how do you find them? I know you have to find where people are buying for cash or where investors are buying or what they want? But is there a way to find the area you want to invest in? Like a website that tells you what areas are great right now? Etc. Please help!

Ask the proposed buyers about the type and location of properties they are interested in, put the horse in front of the cart. :)

Originally posted by @Bill Gulley :

Ask the proposed buyers about the type and location of properties they are interested in, put the horse in front of the cart. :)

How do you vote 10 times for something?  I ask, because I find the urge to vote 10 times for this post.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here