Question about Listsource.com

2 Replies

I want to build a list of the recent properties that sold for cash in a specific area. I am on listsource and I am trying to select the correct criteria to be able to search properties by equity percentages. Does anyone know which options to select under the Mortgage tab by chance? Or possibly another way to accomplish this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Kurtis,

Help me understand more exactly what you want to find.  You mention properties that sold for cash, but you want to know their equity percentage?  Not sure what you mean, exactly.

You can find deals that seem good by searching, as I do, in the tax records for owners that bought before 2000 and are likely to have some equity, but even with long term owners, they may have re-financed. 

I don't know if Listsource provides mortgage information.  The best way is to go to the court house in the county in which the property is located and search for yourself, for up to date mortgages and liens against a property.  You can do that after a general search that turns up seemingly good prospects, to just verify further.

Not sure that helps.....

I am looking for a list of properties that sold in the last 6 months for cash madam. I want to break that down by area code to be able to tell what areas investors are targeting. Listsource does provide mortgage information, but im not exactly sure how to enter the correct search criteria. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here