• Sacramento, CA
Votes |
Wholesaling Systems and Automation

Pratik P.
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Sacramento, CA
Posted Jan 19 2017, 19:40

Hey BP!

I'm currently working on automating my "wholesaling" business with certain systems so that it can run with large scale marketing (think 10,000 minimum letters each month + online advertising)I need the experienced wholesalers out there to help me out!

1. I've been doing my mailings in-house so far to keep costs low (hand-written envelopes). I'm thinking about hiring 1-2 people to help me with my mailings. Do you think it's worth the trouble? Or should I just outsource this to a mailing company like GoBig?

2. Anyone use InvestorFuse's podio workspace? I really like the demo's and automation but would love to hear your opinions. 

3. I'm working on building a website to drive traffic and generate leads with online advertising and business cards. I like the idea of building a "unique" website with Squarespace but some investors told me to subscribe to services like Investor Carrot who have templates for RE investors. What do you guys think? I would also need to learn SEO I'm assuming. Best way to do that? Just read?

4. How do you decide on which buyer to go with on a deal? Do you just contract with the highest bidder who can put down an EMD with proof of funds? Or are there other factors you look at.

5. Generally speaking, how would you or did you scale your business? Say you had 20k in startup cash, how do you make that into an automated machine that doesn't NEED you to run. 

I greatly appreciate your time and input!

- Pratik

Loading replies...