Skip to content
Wholesaling
Account Closed
  • South Bend, IN
Votes |
If you're a beginner in wholesaling read this!

Account Closed
  • South Bend, IN
Posted Jan 21 2017, 14:51

So I've been reading all the forums here for almost 2yrs and its frustrating when someone ask a question about contracts and wholesaling. They rarely get a straight answer without all the noise. As a newbie this frustrated the **** out of me. Until I said "screw the forum!" and did it the old fashion way by just going for it. It's not that hard as some make it out to be, and I hit the ground running because I followed these steps.

1. find motivated buyers.. Whether its through advertising, word of mouth, or public records. What ever it takes! They will let you know what deals they want, and in turn you will know a good deal!

2. When it comes to contracts. Go and get a professional real estate attorney!! Tell them what you want to do, and they will hold your hand through the process! Do this before you ever even consider making your first deal! This will save you so much stress and time. It's just that simple! Get an attorney, he or she will draw up contracts, close, and hold your documents in escrow. I can't stress this step enough. I got more information from an attorney then I did any book, club and even this website!

3.Find motivated sellers just like in step 1. If you can't find sellers your not motivated enough! Seriously, no matter where I'm at I can find motivated sellers.

4. Due diligence.. Pay for a professional inspection, pay for a title search, and please check for code violations!

If everything checks out, and all steps are lined up, you have a deal! There is nothing else to do accept for close. Again, your ATTORNEY will guide you through this.

Oh, for those that say you don't need money to wholesale. Uh hhhmm, they are lying to you!! Step 2 and 4 cost money whether you get the deal or not! Also, real marketing ain't cheap! If all else fails and your still lost. Use this, a.c.y.a. it stands for Always Cover Your ***! 

I just gave you the juice now go and get it!

Loading replies...