Votes
Victor Maxey
  • Richmond, VA
Votes |
*****First deal under contract A FEW BUYERS LINED UP*****

Victor Maxey
  • Richmond, VA
Posted Apr 26 2017, 16:18

I am a new wholesaler who lives in Charlottesville Va but wholesale in Richmond Va. Could not find any cash buyerS in Charlottesville and I have a few in Richmond so Im willing to commute there for the experience and profits of course. Problem is I need to get a repair estimate on it so I can factor it in with my deal. Pretty much got him set on a offer but havent factored in the repair cost yet. Plus he ask what was my fee. Is he talking earnest deposit? And which title company would I use. Spoke to someone at The law firm of E. Sean Tluchak but said they dont like to do double closings. Anyone with valuable knowledge please shed some on me. IM HUNGRY AND READY TO LEARN AS MUCH AS I CAN. I know i can be a successful wholesaler/REI with the right mentor. Again Im in Charlottesville Va but commuting to Richmond Va so local mentors and people willing to help is much appreciated, but all is helpful of course

P.s I have also obtained a LLC. Will that assist me with REO's as I am willing to transition into those as well as private owners. Again all jewels are accepted. Thanks

Victor

Loading replies...