• Fairfield, CA
Votes |
Wholesaling: When To Start Calling And Doing The Math On A Lead

Cody Evans
  • Wholesaler
  • Fairfield, CA
Posted Oct 30 2017, 12:30

Hi BP,

I did my second two hour driving for dollars session yesterday morning and I got 9 leads in that 2 hours. That sounds like perhaps I am not getting as many leads as I should in that time but regardless I have leads now!

I'm checking public records tomorrow after my third session driving but now the issue is I don't exactly know what to do after I get that owner name and some contact info. At what point should I start doing the math on a property? This sounds time consuming to do it for every property. Is there a typical time to start running the numbers prior to starting a negotiation?

What is usual procedure after getting a leads info? 

""Hi guy I've never met and whose phone number I've mysteriously acquired, I notice your house looks god, awfully dreadful! Hold on just a moment, let me run the numbers for 5 minutes. Okayy... How about you sell that sucker to me at half price eh? Also, I'm gonna need to run about 3-5 people through your house to estimate repair costs, thanks, and good luck with that divorce by the way!" 

That's the current script I plan on using when I make first contact with my sellers. If you have any modifications you think I could make that would be really appreciated as well haha!! 

Thank you all for the great help you give.

Loading replies...