Wholesaling

User Stats

Votes
Micahel Lorent
Votes |
What's the real deal?

Micahel Lorent
Posted Jun 16 2010, 15:15

I've been reading old BP posts and other articles all over the place, and I just want somebody to tell it to me straight: what's the real deal with wholesaling? I know it's more of a business than an "investment", but some of the success stories just seem fishy to me.

I've heard of people saying they're doing two, three, four, or more deals per month! Is that a load of baloney? I must admit, I did think it was going to be easy......but now that I learn more and more, I'm getting a whole new respect for this wholesaling thing.

I'm still up for it and, in fact, I'm already working on putting together everything I'll need (marketing lists, driving, mailings, ads, getting an agent and an attorney for questions and advice, et cetera). I definitely WANT to put in the work and WILL put in the work.

But the thing is, I'm hearing about people that might wait MONTHS or over a YEAR before getting a deal, and they'll wait that same time until their next deal.

So what's the real deal? How many deals are you really finding? I want to work hard but I don't want it to be for nothing. With as hard as it is increasingly seeming, I think I'll be lucky to just find a deal, period.

Loading replies...