Starting a business (Chicago, IL)

3 Replies

Hey everyone I'm just starting out in wholesaling and I've been doing a ton of research but there was something I would like to know before I dive into it and start taking action Should you create an entity or an LLC before you start your wholesaling or does it hurt if I created one after a deal or 2 to build capital? Also, should I be creating my domains now before I start wholesaling or can I just make a Facebook fan page etc in the beginning and get my domains while I'm making LLC? Any advice would be appreciated

@Jimmy Tsokas Hey Jimmy! I would say just get started, start looking for deals and building your buyers lists. 

Many of the meetups in Chicago allow you to present deals you find to the group -- so start joining those as well. 

No need to worry about the LLC until you have a deal or so under belt, it's always good to have that LLC in place but if your strapped for cash finding deals is the best way to start.

Good luck!

@Maria C Quimpo Thank you for the great advice! I appreciate you taking the time to post this, I just downloaded meetup so I will definitely get on that.

@Jimmy Tsokas , when you’re just getting started, I would say get a deal under your belt first. There’s no need to be an entity until some amount of money is going to change hands.
Let me know if you have any questions, I’m more than happy to help!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here