Wholesalers in Seattle area??

6 Replies

Where are you? I’m looking to connect with wholesalers so I can buy some properties for rehab and flip. How do you find wholesalers?

I second that. I would also like to connect with wholesalers in the Seattle area. Thanks for the post.

@Nathaniel Holcomb

@Kendal Keyes

You have to go out and find wholesalers; they're not going to come to you.  Meet-ups are the best place.  There's one tonight at the Orfeo restaurant in downtown Seattle at 7pm.

@Nathaniel Holcomb We just finished our first flip - a condo in Everett that we bought at auction. We made a little money, but I don't think auctions are the way to go (most of the time) in this market.

And thanks for the tip @Nghi Le . I can't make it tonight but I will check out that group in the future!

@Nghi is spot on, if a wholesaler sends you something out of the blue, it's because it didn't work for any of their normal buyers.

You need a relationship first, and then be at the top of their list when they get a deal.

Meet people at meetups, offer them lunch, and take it from there.

It's kind of like dating. The really good ones seem to be pre-occupied with someone else, but there's likely going to be a lot of misses and disappointments before you find someone amazing lol

thanks for the advice all. I found a Seattle wholesalers meetup group. I will try to make some connections there.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.