Skip to content
Wholesaling

User Stats

Votes
David Camp
  • West Palm Beach, FL
Votes |
My first campaign - VM Drops and mailers to absentee owners.

David Camp
  • West Palm Beach, FL
Posted Jul 27 2018, 18:03
Going to try and get my first campaign out this week. 1000 voice mail drops, 500 yellow letters, 500 post cards. All to absentee owners in 4 zip codes in Florida. Pulling 2000 records. Routing calls to a virtual assistant with a script. Hopefully I can still use Call Rail to put 3 different numbers on the VM, PC and YL to track which strategy they respond to. 1000 VM only, 500 yellow letter, 500 postcard. I would like to do bigger test samples on the mailers but I know that I will need to repeat them. So I’m going to end up doing 500 YL repeated 3 times every two weeks (maybe month haven’t decided yet) and 500 PC repeated 3 times 2-4 weeks apart. So ultimately it will be 1500 yellow letters and 1500 PC spread out over the course of 1.5-3 months. I might repeat the 1000 VM drops as well a couple of weeks later. Everything I’ve read about direct mail says you have to send multiple mailers to your targets so this is why my sample size per mailing is only able to be 500 (that’s as much money as I can spend right now to test things). If anyone has any thoughts or advice let me know. Other than that I’ll keep y’all posted on how it works. Virtual Assistant and VM drops: Jills Office Lists and data: REI Market Pro Mailers: probably yellow letter HQ that Max Maxwell suggested. Esketit.

Loading replies...