Votes
Olaf Stieber
  • Waukesha, WI
Votes |
Wholesaling as a career

Olaf Stieber
  • Waukesha, WI
Posted Sep 19 2018, 09:14

Is wholesaling a viable career ?  Do you enjoy Wholesaling full time ? I work as Software tester right now and I have an awesome opportunity to study and get into web development. Problem is that I do not like sitting in front of a computer all day.  

What has attracted me to wholesaling is the harder you work the more earnings ( In theory). You are essentially creating your own sales job. You are not in an office all day dealing with politics. No matter how hard I work as a web developer I am still an employee and make a certain dollar amount per hour unless I take on freelance gigs. 

I also plan on investing in real estate if I go into wholesaling or not as a by and hold investor. So I was thinking instead spending all that time learning web development I could do spent it growing a wholesale business. I could Wholesale part time until I gain traction and then quite my job. Wholesaling would be great in order to be able to source and cherry pick my rentals as well. I am willing to work my butt off to make it happen. I guess I just have to jump in ..Maybe it is fear but I just want to know that Wholesaling is not a pipe dream. I see people saying that 97% of wholesalers don't make it ( Not sure where they get these numbers ?!) But that is concerning... 

Loading replies...