• Baltimore, MD
Votes |
Great Wholesale Strategy for Newbies & Vet's

Marcel Umphery
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Coach
  • Baltimore, MD
Posted Jul 8 2011, 08:12

Recently I have been getting questions from folks just starting out in the Wholesaling niche having trouble finding buyer's for their deals and determining values. I really can relate to these 2 hurdles these people are encountering. When I first started just like a lot of other seasoned house flipper's encountered some of the same road blocks.

There are a couple of ways to get over and around these road blocks and hurdles. Here are a few that I know work.

Get on some of the other Wholesaler's buyer list in your marketplace. And get familiar with the neighborhoods they are selling properties in. Most seasoned wholesaler's always list the ARV, Pics, Repairs, Description and may even show a list of comparable sales. You will learn their business rhythm's and this will help you model their success.

After a few months on their buyer's list you should be able to determine what the wholesaler's are selling their properties for which will help you determine how much you need to market and sell your deals for. And as for getting your properties SOLD simple contact the Wholesaler's you have been following and structure a Co - Wholesale deal with them were you split your profits 50/50.

How do I know this works when I started Flipping Houses in 2004 I subscribed to the 2 biggest wholesaler's in my marketplace's buyer's list and studied them for about a year while sitting a t my cubicle before I flipped my first couple of deals before I left my J.O.B. And now there are NEW wholesaler's in my marketplace doing the same with us.

Loading replies...