wholesaling Southern California

8 Replies

@Damien Reedy

I would intend a local REIA and understand what your local market is doing. If you're indeed in Southern California and are looking to do a wholesale deal very soon, you might be setting your expectations up for failure.

Hello damien 

I am in a group of wholesaler in LA our team consists of networking and provide training . we have developers and other flipper who work with us in greater LA areas. I have was  project manager for two rental properties development in Perris CA. If you like more info for our group letme know and we can work together in helping you reach your goals. Wholesale requires alooot of persistence but receiving aot of “no”. Keep at it join us and lets grow  

Originally posted by @Damien Reedy :

Hello! I am a real estate wholesaler in Southern California, I just got started in February and have yet to close a deal. Any suggestions on how I should go about getting a deal very soon? 

Muuuhahaha fresh wholesale blood. 

Get ready for a lot of crying, a ton of swearing, a hoot load of agoney and head banging.

So now that I have given you an awesome pep talk... read this:

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/93/topics/695770-getting-ready-to-start-wholesaling-any-advice-would-help?page=1#p4112380

THEN, read this:

A deal? Very soon? Totally possible.

The right questions to ask you first before I can answer is...

How much money do you have?

No money? Not a problem (well kind of)... How much time do you have?

I will assume you have at least 1000 - 3000 to spend. If not... seriously dude.... drop the investing and get a job! Save up and then come back.

So lets assume you have a few grand.

So the ABSOLUTE fastest way to get not just 1 deal, but several deals is as follows.

Get an investor carrot website. Ask me how to make your site credible.. then do as your MSOOTKAUG commands and make your site credible...

then you pick your weapon of choice. PPC, DMM

I ONLY recommend these 2 and although I have never done PPC before I am betting you will be better off doing PPC.

When you do DMM or PPC, you friggin make sure the only goal is to send traffic to your site. NO! no trying to make a deal on your DMM, Don't talk about high offers, don't mention anything other than sweet pillow talk to get them on your website. Once they are on your website you have the highest possible chance for them to convert into a deal

Now this is important...

THIS is 100% the fastest most reliable way to get a deal... period!

I think the California market could be an acceptation because values are soo high here and it is a sellers market.

A lot of property leads I've found are in a trust for the family. 

Is it still worth it for someone to start off wholesaling here?

Originally posted by @Nigel Ford :

I think the California market could be an acceptation because values are soo high here and it is a sellers market.

A lot of property leads I've found are in a trust for the family. 

Is it still worth it for someone to start off wholesaling here?

The average home price in Sonoma county (North Bay) is approx $1 million. I don't know how your going to make your numbers work. For contacting a trust you'll have to contact the designated beneficiary.