Votes
Michael Kofman
Votes |
A Survey for Wholesalers

Michael Kofman
Posted Apr 22 2019, 15:29

Hi BP wholesalers,

Longtime fan, first time poster.

I'm trying to learn about what makes wholesalers tick, so I'm conducting this survey.  

To the degree that I can, I will qualify/quantify the results and share them, if people are curious.  The results will be useful to me because I would like to create a service that helps wholesalers (not really sure what that is yet).  I think the results can also help some new wholesalers get going.  

Thank you for taking the time to answer any of the questions below. 

How long have you been wholesaling?

Was it difficult to start? What was that like?

Where do you get your leads? What are the more successful approaches that you have taken? 

What is your experience with lead generation online? (Google Ads, Facebook, SEO, other)

What is a reasonable price per lead that you would pay?  How would you phrase this question better :)?

What do you think holds less successful wholesalers back?

Would you rather just buy leads from someone or would you rather work with a consultant/agency to build your brand?

What is the biggest frustration in your business? What’s the biggest frustration for someone just starting in wholesaling?

What are some trends in wholesaling you're seeing take shape? What changes do you see forthcoming?

Thanks for taking the time to answer all or really, any of these