Tax Deliquent List Orlando, Florida??

8 Replies

Hello,

My Name is Karlton, and I have been Wholesaling for about 9 months. I have done one deal so far from a Driving For Dollars Lead. I Want to expand on the list I am able to call. I love to call but need more numbers. I live here in Orlando, Florida and I want to obtain the Tax Deliquent list. Where do I go? I have heard you can go to the Courthouse or County but I am not sure? Also what other list can I obtain from the County?

Thank you for your reply. With this link you sent me what do I click on? And as for code violation list where in county do I go or can I ask a code enforcement officer?

Download the tax roll from the link, its a CSV. As for the code violations, exercise your google skills and see if you can find it online. If you cant, call the code enforcement department and they will assist you.

Ok will do. I have downloaded the list it is very big. So since there are no actual addresses I will have to use parcel numbers?

Originally posted by @Karlton Durry :

Ok will do. I have downloaded the list it is very big. So since there are no actual addresses I will have to use parcel numbers?

Yeah if there is no property address in the CSV you would have to look it up using the parcel id. Unfortunately this is quite time consuming if you are doing it by hand for a large number of properties.  

Yea Its a lot of work lol. Any Experience with Google Ad Words? Any good keywords to use besides like sell my house fast, fast cash,  you know the basic ones.

@Karlton Durry how are you. I am new to area and want to know certain areas to D4D. Any suggestions?

Understand that Florida is a tax lien state, not a tax deed state. Some folks there use not paying their property taxes as a financial planning strategy.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here