• Flipper/Rehabber
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
Skip Tracing - BatchSkipTracing.com

Oscar Calle
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Houston, TX
Posted Aug 5 2019, 10:53
Investors - I'm looking to start skip tracing. I want to do it right and do not want the cheap websites like spokeo, intellius, and others that have a 5-10% accuracy rate. what's your opinion of BatchSkipTracing.com?? Is it accurate in terms of finding people's cell phone numbers? What's the accuracy rate? Please help!

User Stats

Votes
David Sussman
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Indian Trail, NC
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Indian Trail, NC
Replied Aug 6 2019, 05:34

@Oscar Calle I've found I usually get between 70% - 80% hit rate, meaning if I send them 100 names, I'll get back numbers for 70-80 of them.  Of those names that have numbers, they'll usually get anywhere from 1-10 numbers per name.  It's harder to give you an accuracy rating of those numbers, because a lot of the numbers you call will go straight to VM, so you don't know for sure if it's the right person.  Other people just decline the call altogether, so again, you don't know if it's the right person.  Some of the other numbers they'll give you are work numbers, or family members.  I wouldn't exactly call them wrong numbers, but it does require a little more detective work to track down your target if the only number you can get to pick up is a work number or a family member.  

All in all, I am happy with batchskiptracing.com.  Also, if you use the promo code TTP (thanks Brent Daniels!) you can get your numbers for .18/name, which is about half price (unless you're doing serious volume).  Good luck!

User Stats

Votes
Oscar Calle
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Houston, TX
Replied Aug 6 2019, 06:03

@David Sussman awesome. Thanks!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Oscar Calle
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Houston, TX
Replied Aug 6 2019, 06:28

@David Sussman right now I’m using a different skip tracing program and out of the phone numbers that I get, I can get 40% to 50% of those people on the phone. Was wondering if batchskiptracing was better. I’ll definitely give it a try though

User Stats

Votes
Aaron Caddel
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Sep 11 2020, 12:44

Super late to this game, but Mojo Dialer has an add on for $40/month for unlimited skip-tracing. Mind-blowingly cheap...

And @Oscar Calle yeah, tier one skip tracing is offered by only very few, which often is a shortened title search. Eg. If you have Lead Sherpa and use their 15¢/skip, you'll get info about liens, lawsuits, etc etc as well. These are the best skips out there and I'll use them when my cheaper skips fail from Mojo. But man... the mojo thing is a huge hack. $40/month would equal only 200 skips from batchskiptracing.com.

User Stats

Votes
Oscar Calle
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Houston, TX
Replied Sep 11 2020, 12:48

@Aaron Caddel I’ve heard the $40/mo skip tracer from mojo is garbage. Your thoughts?

User Stats

Votes
Aaron Caddel
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Sep 11 2020, 13:17

@Oscar Calle I'm new to the setup but for my bad contacts, I just push into Lead Sherpa which has the best skips out there. I haven't seen a better/cheaper way to do this out there. I have unlimited texts through lead sherpa and unlimited skips from Mojo (with 15¢ for the ones I need to re-skip on LS). I'm in heaven haha

User Stats

Votes
Oscar Calle
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Houston, TX
Replied Sep 11 2020, 14:27

@Aaron Caddel nice that’s awesome. I’ve been using the mojo dialer for a while and I like it. What would you say the accuracy rate of mojo skip tracer is? Right now I’m paying $0.25 a bit with what I’m using but it’s very accurate. I would say 80% accurate

User Stats

Votes
Johnny McCune
  • Investor
  • Salt Lake City, UT
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Salt Lake City, UT
Replied Nov 13 2020, 14:27
Originally posted by @Oscar Calle:

@Aaron Caddel nice that’s awesome. I’ve been using the mojo dialer for a while and I like it. What would you say the accuracy rate of mojo skip tracer is? Right now I’m paying $0.25 a bit with what I’m using but it’s very accurate. I would say 80% accurate

Hey Oscar, would you mind sharing who you're using that gets a 80% hit rate? Thanks! 

User Stats

Votes
Mary Johnson
  • Spring Lake, NC
Votes |
  • Spring Lake, NC
Replied Dec 5 2020, 11:14

The coupon code (TTP) still works for Batchskiptracing.com. I'm trying their service for the 1st time today. Thanks for the coupon tip @David Sussman.

I've used REISkip in the past but get too many wrong #'s.  I've also used Mojo's skip trace service before but found that you get what you pay for, if you know what I mean.