First time wholeseller real estate

4 Replies

The house is 5bed/3bath 1,800sqft i'd say kind a decent location, estimated value on zillow and totalview is 146k and 144k, the problem is the house is already on sale for 80k, and I've runned my numbers even if I go high on numbers, realtor cost, rehab cost investor profit and everything Its still around 80k, and they tried to sell back in 2018 for 60k but then unlisted. What you think should I do, I'm thinking to start with an offer around 50k and limit myself at 62k but how can I find an investor if they already put it for cheap

Also does anyone know about the legal stuff in FL, I haven't found anything ethical

Originally posted by @Batu Dogan :

The house is 5bed/3bath 1,800sqft i'd say kind a decent location, estimated value on zillow and totalview is 146k and 144k, the problem is the house is already on sale for 80k, and I've runned my numbers even if I go high on numbers, realtor cost, rehab cost investor profit and everything Its still around 80k, and they tried to sell back in 2018 for 60k but then unlisted. What you think should I do, I'm thinking to start with an offer around 50k and limit myself at 62k but how can I find an investor if they already put it for cheap

Also does anyone know about the legal stuff in FL, I haven't found anything ethical

Not sure how you're getting comps but for starters Zillow isn't enough. Not familiar with total view either but you should be using recently sold properties exclusively in your research. I use Homesnap.com map feature for this because they have by far the best interface.
I'm not familiar with wholesaling and finding investors so on that end good luck. 

Originally posted by @Tyrone Jackson :
Originally posted by @Batu Dogan:

Not sure how you're getting comps but for starters Zillow isn't enough. Not familiar with total view either but you should be using recently sold properties exclusively in your research. I use Homesnap.com map feature for this because they have by far the best interface.
I'm not familiar with wholesaling and finding investors so on that end good luck. 

I've checked homesnap but it shows 3 bed and 2baths

@Batu Dogan If the house is already listed for sale then why are you making an offer on it? Listed properties are a no no for wholesalers. Go find some off market deals. It sounds like this one has more to it than meets the eye. If it really is worth $146,000 and they have it listed for $80,000 there must be more to the story. Perhaps it needs extensive repairs, is in a bad neighborhood or some other unknown impediment. My .02 cents, go find some off market deals.