First systems that are critical for virtual wholesale ?

9 Replies

Currently I own a company in Oklahoma that wholesales and close about 10 deals a month. We know a lot about our market, the laws, we have MLS access here, and have tons of contacts. We'd like to know what systems are critical to go global!

@Leo Davis you should focus on maxing out your market first before you try to expand into other markets. 

That being said the key to scale is sytems and KPIs. You want to make sure you drill down deep and get the best data you can to make strategic decisions with your marketing, follow up and operations.

@Greg Dickerson thanks a lot for the reply, of you don’t mind me asking.. what does maximizing look like on your option before expanding? Last month was our largest in terms of gross profit, and Total numbers of contracts (16). In our opinion it is a good time, but I’m very aggressive, which sometimes is good... but sometimes bad as well.

Originally posted by @Leo Davis :

@Greg Dickerson thanks a lot for the reply, of you don’t mind me asking.. what does maximizing look like on your option before expanding? Last month was our largest in terms of gross profit, and Total numbers of contracts (16). In our opinion it is a good time, but I’m very aggressive, which sometimes is good... but sometimes bad as well.

I would need more info and data on your market but I would think OKC is large enough to double or tripple what you’re  doing easily. Acres of diamonds!

@Greg Dickerson appreciate the feedback a ton Greg, I really do!

You’re welcome. Most entrepreneurs make the mistake of loosing focus on what’s working. It sounds like you have a really good thing going and you know your market so you should focus on growing what’s working and sticking with what you know. Focus is 100% of the game 

@Greg Dickerson Greg I couldn’t agree more with that mindset, to be honest that’s where my mindset was and then I shifted it after seeing all these guys just crushing it virtually. There’s a thin line i think in being too conservative, and playing it safe.... versus going after growth and being to aggressive. I want to grow, we want to grow, but I think to your point it’s going to need to be more calculated.

@Greg Dickerson Greg I couldn’t agree more with that mindset, to be honest that’s where my mindset was and then I shifted it after seeing all these guys just crushing it virtually. There’s a thin line i think in being too conservative, and playing it safe.... versus going after growth and being to aggressive. I want to grow, we want to grow, but I think to your point it’s going to need to be more calculated.

Growth for you at the next level would be investing your profits into larger assets that pay you without having to hustle every day. You want to grow scale and automate your flipping business so you can invest in commercial and multi family assets that pay you long term. That’s how you build legacy wealth. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here