User Stats

Votes
Christian Ball
Votes |
Southern California Newbie

Christian Ball
Posted Aug 2 2020, 18:59

Hello everyone,

I am completely new to real estate in general, but I have a good idea of what I'm looking to do. I'd like to start wholesaling, then hopefully start investing in flipping properties myself.

I am getting familiarized with the terms and conditions of contracts through some ebooks and programs I have access to. I have learned quite a bit in a very short amount of time, but it does start to become information overload. 

As far as I can tell, I'm at a stage where I need to start networking, making calls, and taking action on property. What I dont know is, do I need to have an established LLC before I can start ''purchasing'' properties under contract? If so, where do I go?

I already have some domains, and I'm working on access to the email for social media purposes though G Suite. That being said, my name is established, but the G suite email was previously taken and I'm waiting on word back for access to it. 

I appreciate any help anyone can give me, I just need a kick in the right direction. If there is any information I may have left out please let me know, I can elaborate. 

Thank you, 

Christian B

Loading replies...