Fresh Wholesaler in Memphis

2 Replies

I’m a Fresh face in the wholesaling industry and Been at it for a couple days now. Downloaded the Driving for dollars app and happened to stumble across a potential investor who has a preference in houses. I printed off a couple of buyer seller contracts and all. But I feel as if I don’t know how to capitalize on any of the following steps. I feel as if I’m so close but so far. Any advice from anyone? Any type can help.

There's tons of wholesaling podcasts and YouTube channels out there that can help you get going in the right direction. MaxMaxwell on YouTube may be a good resource for you. I would also advise just going through all of the BiggerPockets podcasts and just soaking up as much information as possible. There are quite a few podcasts with big wholesalers on there that you can check out as well. 

And of course, go to your local REIA meetup! This is the best way to connect with locals who are in the game in your area. If you consistently attend and get to know people this will likely be your biggest resource. Goodluck!