Best Lender in Leavenworth, Kansas and Neighboring Cities

5 Replies

Originally posted by @Amna Malik :

Hi everyone! Do you have an idea what is the best lender that I can use in Leavenworth, Kansas, or around neighboring cities? Thank you!

Hi Amna! I'm a Licensed Loan Officer here in Lenexa, KS! I'd love to help you out, I can also get you paired up with a great local real estate if need be :)  Let me know if I can help! 

@Amna Malik Have you tried Exchange Bank? James Gray? I would give them a shout. I think they have a local branch close by and they are aggressive with their requirements (meaning that they are fairly easy to qualify). 

Originally posted by @Alex Olson :

@Amna Malik Have you tried Exchange Bank? James Gray? I would give them a shout. I think they have a local branch close by and they are aggressive with their requirements (meaning that they are fairly easy to qualify). 

Hi, I am planning to do the cashout refinance or refinance. 

@Alex Olson     Thanks, Alex. I called Exchange left a message for Rick Schneider, waiting to hear back.  Is James Gray from the exchange as well. Also, I would like to speak to you about multifamily's 2-4 units once we have got 905 Osage st refinanced.   Thanks