BiggerPockets

Anyone used Paydex in there new business?

Forum Powered By:

10 posts by 6 users

Dan NA

Real Estate Investor from Oakland County, Michigan

Jan 15 '08, 01:41 AM

I'm looking for someone that is willing to share there wisdom on building Paydex unsecured credit. Any experience is apreshiated.

Dan Stricklin

Edited Jun 26 2010, 04:31

Eric Foster

Real Estate Investor from Portland, Oregon

Jan 15 '08, 12:13 PM

Ok... I will ask...

What is Paydex?

Edited Jun 26 2010, 04:31

Dan NA

Real Estate Investor from Oakland County, Michigan

Jan 15 '08, 11:22 PM

Paydex is a score given to a business by Dun & Bradstreet businesses credit reporting agency. I'm new to the idea of unsecured business credit so I'm trying to learn how to set this up. From what I understand if the right steps are taken after a year or so you can obtain a large credit line.

Edited Jun 26 2010, 04:32

Eric Foster

Real Estate Investor from Portland, Oregon

Jan 16 '08, 12:27 AM

Originally posted by "Mr_Dan":
Paydex is a score given to a business by Dun & Bradstreet businesses credit reporting agency...

Thanks... I know about Dun & Bradstreet... I have just never heard the name of their scoring system...

Edited Jun 26 2010, 04:32

Marc Augustine

from Alabama

Feb 22 '08, 08:07 AM

I have built paydex scores for many businesses
what do you want to know?

i have a blog with all the information you need
when i figgure this signature thing out
u will see it in my sig
lol

Edited Jun 26 2010, 04:45

Account Closed

Feb 22 '08, 02:07 PM

Originally posted by "chuff1026":
I have built paydex scores for many businesses
what do you want to know?

i have a blog with all the information you need
when i figgure this signature thing out
u will see it in my sig
lol

1. Provide some info here so people who are reading the thread will benefit even if they do not read your blog.

2. To display your blog or other things just update your profile. Check the house rules for what you can say and how the information will be displayed. You can get a 1 line entry after your name and company if you check the box so all show.

Marc Augustine

from Alabama

Feb 22 '08, 07:45 PM

in order to build a paydex score you have to purchase goods from at least 5 vendors
pay them off within the allotted time
and when they report to DnB that you paid on time(at least 5) you will have the 80 paydex that you desire
the trick is to find vendors that report to DnB

just to name a few that will report and give net 30 lines of credit to new businesses
Ulive
Fedex
Viking
WearGuard
Pens.com
DHL
Gemplers
Staples
Office Depot

Net 30 terms is a line of credit that you have to pay in full in 30 days to keep in good standings
these are the type of accounts you start with in order to build credit worthiness for your revolving lines

Account Closed

Mar 16 '08, 10:38 AM

Originally posted by "Mr_Dan":
Any experience is apreshiated.

Dan Stricklin

Mr Dan, No offense but...
apreshiated? is that a joke? I think if you want to be taken seriously by the lenders, you first have to learn to spell properly. I would deny you even with a 90 paydex if you wrote that in a business letter. just a word of advice~

Edited Jun 26 2010, 04:52

Uryss Mitchell

Wholesaler from San Antonio, Texas

Sep 19 '11, 10:33 AM

O.K., after you have opened 5 accounts with companies that report to D&B , you're in good standing ,and have the 80 paydex you need ; how and where do you apply for a larger line of unsecured credit ?

Manage Keyword Alerts

View All Forums