Votes
Miki Jovanovikj
Pro Member
Votes |
Looking for insurance, Pensacola FL

Miki Jovanovikj
Pro Member
Posted Jul 11 2022, 08:35

Hello fellow investors. This is my first forum post here :) Looking for insurance for my flip in Pensacola FL. If you know some good agents from there let me know. Thank you all in advance 

User Stats

Votes
Dylan H.
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Savannah, GA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Savannah, GA
Replied Jul 11 2022, 19:37

Try Classic Insurance Group in Pensacola. If not them then NREIG is usually good for flips. A lot of investors in FL and the panhandle area are having difficulties insuring properties as more and more providers are exiting the markets here. Hopefully you don't run into this issue.

User Stats

Votes
Michael Hamby
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Pensacola, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Pensacola, FL
Replied Jul 12 2022, 08:05

if you have done 10 or more flips or own 10 properties, Arcana Insurance is the way to go.   Designed for investors, no report needed and you fill out an online form yourself within 5 minutes to get insurance.  5k deductible and pricing is reasonable.

Mullet Man Buys Houses Logo
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Miki Jovanovikj
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Jul 13 2022, 12:45
Quote from @Michael Hamby:

if you have done 10 or more flips or own 10 properties, Arcana Insurance is the way to go.   Designed for investors, no report needed and you fill out an online form yourself within 5 minutes to get insurance.  5k deductible and pricing is reasonable.

It’s my first flip. I tried arcana and no luck so far. I assume because it’s my first flip there. But thank you for your opinion 

User Stats

Votes
Miki Jovanovikj
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Jul 13 2022, 12:48
Quote from @Dylan H.:

Try Classic Insurance Group in Pensacola. If not them then NREIG is usually good for flips. A lot of investors in FL and the panhandle area are having difficulties insuring properties as more and more providers are exiting the markets here. Hopefully you don't run into this issue.

nobody answer at Classic ins. I tried NRIEG and unfortunately they didn’t have anything to offer to me. Thank you @Dylan H for taking time to help me out