Votes |
Landlord Insurance in Raleigh

Ryan Pritchard
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Fresno, CA
Posted Dec 22 2022, 20:02

Hi BP family!

I am under contract on a duplex in Raleigh and was hoping to get a few insurance recommendations for companies or brokers that you like to use. Thank you!

Ryan

User Stats

Votes
Cory J Thornton
Property Manager
  • Real Estate Agent
Votes |
Property Manager
  • Real Estate Agent
Replied Dec 23 2022, 05:08

@Ryan Pritchard - Whenever I am looking for a professional service, I like to try and align myself with someone who invests in real estate so they will know the investor perspective.  Triangle Risk Advisors is who I use and they have been doing an awesome job for me. They have offices all over the Raleigh/Triangle area. 

Your BP profile has you located in CA. If you need help connecting with anyone else in the Raleigh market ... feel free to give me a call or shoot me a DM. 

Merry Christmas! Best of luck on your duplex deal. 

User Stats

Votes
Johnathan Stroud
  • Developer
  • Raleigh, NC
Votes |
  • Developer
  • Raleigh, NC
Replied Dec 28 2022, 07:30

@Ryan Pritchard 

Congrats on your Duplex deal! Another option would be the Watchmen Insurance Group. Billy Gooch, one of the owners, handles most of their investment/commercial properties. 

I was looking for coverage last year, and they were able to shop around and get me a great policy. 

All the best!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Ryan Pritchard
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Fresno, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Fresno, CA
Replied Dec 28 2022, 07:34

@Johnathan Stroud Thanks for the recommendation, I have reached out to Watchmen for a quote. I saw some good things about them on past google reviews!