I am buying a rental property with my girlfriend and we will be tenants in common.  She checked with her insurance and they won't give her umbrella coverage for the property unless she is the sole title holder.   

Do you know any insurance companies that would issue coverage to a tenant in common? Or is there another way to manage legal risks without creating LLC's?