• Toronto, Ontario
Votes |
Disaster shelters and Storage containers

Lindsay Brown
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Toronto, Ontario
Posted Sep 14 2017, 22:57

Hi all,

I am Linda and I live in Calgary. You can call me a paranoid person. I am scared for my life and I give importance safety all the time.

I actually pretty known among my friends for being paranoid. The recent hurricane incidents in the US has really affected me. I actually dreamed a few days before that I was homeless after losing my current house to a hurricane. This dream actually prompted me to research about disasters. This lead me disaster shelters. I thought it was a great idea. Having a place to live at the times of disasters is a good thing. So I began researching about them and found out that building disaster shelters in containers are the most affordable option. But I was not able to find much more about them. So I am here clear a few doubts about them. 

- How much are they going to cost? 

- How safe are they?

I looked up for companies who build custom buildings with containers. My friend suggested this storage container company in Calgary . When I looked them up on google they have good reviews. but I need to other opinions too. So if any body has used them, please review. Also if you can think of any better options please comment that too.