DON"T WANT TO START OFF IN A "F-" NEIGHBORHOOD

2 Replies

Is this a scary area to consider investing? I was searching for foreclosures/preforeclosures and I found a relatively cheap/"the numbers worked"

I do not have a credit or capital currently and FRANKLY, I DON"T WANT TO START OFF IN A "F-" NEIGHBORHOOD SINCE I DON"T WANT TO DIE OR ALMOST DIE every time I COLLECT RENT!!!!!! The property was foreclosed on in 2010 and sold for 110k(bank wanted 206k HUD home listing); right now the bank re-forclosed on the 110k loan recently in Dec 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I see a correcting and major crime heading towards Sacromento and greater Sacromento county very soon!save image

No need for all the caps lock and exclamation points friend. 

Drive the area yourself and get a sense of how it is. Ask the residents in the area how they find the location. You can always ask your local realtor who is an expert for that area as well.

I agree with @James Ma in regards to the caps. That said, you need to decide if you are comfortable with the investment and the risks associated, no one here can do that for you. That being said- I have not gone to a property to collect rent in many, many years. There are so many other ways to collect rents, get leases signed, etc. So- before you begin your investment career, take some time to research different tools available to you as a landlord. Good luck!

Corby Goade, Real Estate Agent
208-297-3010
corby@BoiseTurnKey.com

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.