Nashville, TN inverted and wholesalers

8 Replies

Who is in the Nashville market and or surrounding cities? My team and I are actively buying homes every month in the area. If you’re in this market or live in the area, brand new to seasoned investors, I want to connect. What are you currently doing and where you’re at in your business?

I'm just a beginner, learning to run numbers on properties. I have done drive for dollars as I worked for Ubereats, and that seemed to be very helpful as I have found several mulifamily and single family homes that could potentially generate good deals. 

Hi Dylan, 

I'm an experienced Rehabber, realtor, and hard money lender. Networking is 99% of my business and I truly enjoy making introductions and assisting other investors any way that I can. Why? It always seems to circle back around. As a lender seeing great deals every single day, it keeps me optimistic about there being plenty of opportunity here for each and every investor. Feel free to reach out any time!

@Dylan Williams

I'm out here!

Predominantly looking for rentals in the surrounding counties that border Davidson. 

I get a lot of leads on development deals if that's something you're interested in. I put zero mark up on the purchase price (No assignment fee). I just take the listing on the back-end.

Let me know if that's something you're interested in and I can send you over a few deals. 

@Dylan Williams

I work in Nashville for a builder/developer, and I'm beginning my investing career on the side. I have one Airbnb in Robertson Co, about 30 min north of downtown where homes are a little more affordable. It is doing really well, and I'm finding that there are a lot of travelers that want to book a rental in the "woods" for the unique experience, and don't mind the 30 min drive to Nashville. 

I'd love to share what I have learned about Airbnb with you, or if you have any other questions about the area north of Nashville let me know!

Thanks,

Caleb Sloan

I am an investor also looking at small MF in and around the Nashville area.  I am looking for a wholesaler and/or realtor, and to start building a team in the area.  Please reach out if you are interested in helping.

Chris Quagliata