BiggerPockets Job Opportunities
BiggerPockets is looking for a creative Marketing Coordinator to join our Growth and Marketing Teams. This person will help develop and oversee marketing strategy for the company by focusing on implementation, optimization, and maintenance of our marketing campaigns.
The Growth and Marketing Team is a highly analytical bunch. We are part scientists and part creatives. We use both sides of the brain to attract and retain new members to BiggerPockets. We love experimenting and data analysis, but we also seek to create beautiful, clever, and on-brand messaging.
This position is perfect for you if you’re a self-starter hungry for an opportunity to flex your innovative muscles. Ideally, you pay keen attention to detail and enjoy developing and testing new ideas. People are always telling you that you’re a great writer and communicator. You have an eye for aesthetics and understand branding. You enjoy learning new things, and you can pick new skills up quickly. You work hard and eagerly look for new challenges.
What You'll Do:
- Provide project management for marketing campaigns that will help our user acquisition, conversions, and retention
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for innovative marketing campaigns including email, radio, print, and more
- Contribute to copywriting and produce written material to support marketing campaigns
- Maintain basic operations by optimizing existing email campaigns, tracking campaign results, and providing suggested improvements
- Provide graphic design support and create promotional materials
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits, and trends
- Coordinate and support promotional events and campaigns
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Provide project and administrative support as assigned
- The ability to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas
- A basic understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing strategies, such as SEO/social media, etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills -- Microsoft Excel is mandatory, and experience with any of the following is highly desired: Google Analytics, Amplitude, Intercom.io, Optimizely, Unbounce, Leadpages, and any other marketing/analytics tools
- Strong writing skills
- A strong work ethic (but you also know how to have fun)
- BS/BA in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience working in a similar role or capacity
- Graphic design skills are a huge plus; intermediate skills with Adobe Creative Cloud highly desired
- Social media marketing
- Experience with paid digital advertising (Facebook, AdWords, etc.)
- Basic/intermediate understanding of statistics
- An eye for UI/UX
- Mario Kart experience (Gamecube preferred, but N64 acceptable); Boggle experience also desired
- Editing and proof-writing skills
Send your cover letter, resume, and any additional information you feel we need to jobs at biggerpockets [com] with the subject: “Marketing Coordinator: YOUR NAME”.