We are proud to announce the launch of the BiggerPockets mortgage center!
We have designed and built the mortgage center to help consumers get all of the important information related to mortgages in one place. Just a few of the mortgage programs that we will be bringing information about include:
Currently rates are low (much lower than they have been in generations) and so many people are also searching for relevant information about the various refinancing programs that are available. Just a few of the refinance programs that we will be providing information about include:
- The FHA streamline refinance program
- The VA refinance program (aka the VA IRRRL or VA streamline refinance)
- The USDA loan refinance options available
In addition to the information about the loan programs and refinance programs available, we will also be bringing you the latest information about mortgage rates, markets and legislation that seems to be all over the news every day.
So if you are in the market, there is no better place to get your information (free!) about what is many people’s largest financial investment – their home mortgage.
Be sure to check back for the latest information on mortgage program guidelines, news and more!
- Why You Should Care About Mark Zuckerberg’s Mortgage - July 18, 2012
- Qualifying For A Mortgage: Income Stability and History - March 7, 2011
- Flipping Properties: Red Flags Underwriters Look For - March 3, 2011