Your job as Product Manager will be to design and build products that help BiggerPockets members find the success they are seeking in the real estate investing space. Your role will help us shape our current and future products, which affect the lives of millions of people across the globe.
We’re looking for a resume that showcases your accomplishments, and it should be easy for us to see how you’ll make an impact here. Our ideal fit is someone who avidly reads technology and startup publications because they want to learn how others are attempting to solve problems. We’re seeking someone who is passionate about developing amazing products, with a focus on high quality and big impact web tools.
Job Duties Will Include:
- Helping to shape the BiggerPockets product roadmap, including research, planning, project management and product release.
- Planning and building features on existing products in conjunction with our development team.
- Working with our engineering, customer support, sales and marketing teams to ensure appropriate technical requirements are established.
- Analyzing opportunities to build or improve tools within the BiggerPockets platform.
- Prioritizing tasks, weighing business impact, customer satisfaction, and other company goals.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Experience in writing product requirements or user stories
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- 3+ years of product management experience in an agile environment
- 2+ years of analytical experience.
- Experience running standups, writing user stories, organizing and managing a Kanban board
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills, and highly developed interpersonal skills
- Passion to help people meet financial goals through real estate investing
- Excellent presentation, meeting leader, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong negotiation, organizational, and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated record of success in defining strategic product roadmaps, as well as inventing and launching successful features
- Proven experience with large-scale data analysis, business intelligence systems, and other advanced business reporting tools, including SQL queries
- Comfortable being hands-on in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial startup environment
- Top level academic qualifications, as demonstrated by performance at a leading university
- Background/education in business, computer science, engineering, data science and/or mathematics
- Undergraduate degree in business or in a technical field (Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Systems Security, Electrical Engineering)
Competitive salary + health & dental benefits available
Please send a resume and cover letter explaining why you would be a great candidate for this position to jobs [at] biggerpockets.com. Please title your email: “Product Manager Job: YOUR NAME” in the subject line.
If you signed up for BiggerPockets via Facebook, you can log in with just one click!
Why Create an account?
Receive a free digital download of The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing.
Connect with 1,000,000+ real estate investors!
Find local real estate meetups and events in your area.
Start analyzing real estate properties, we do the math for you.