Find A Real Estate Agent
The BiggerPockets real estate agent finder is built to connect real estate investors with investor friendly real estate agents in their area. Why use the agent finder? At BiggerPockets, we know how difficult it can be to find a real estate agent that you can trust and understands your goals of investing in real estate. Through this path, BiggerPockets is able to connect homebuyers and sellers to trusted real estate agents in the desired area.
FAQs About Real Estate Agents
Questions To Ask Your Real Estate Agent
Before you choose your real estate agent, you will want to make sure they are the right fit for you. Here are some helpful questions you can ask your potential real estate agent.
- How long have you worked as a real estate agent?
- Can you provide references?
- Can you help me find other professionals?
- What marketing tools do you use?
- What is your average list-to-sale ratio?
- Have you completed any foreclosure or short-sale transactions?
- How often can I expect to hear from you? How will you keep in touch?
- What should I avoid during this process? What red flags should I look for?
- Is there anything else that I need to know?