Find An Investment Company
The BiggerPockets company directory helps real estate investors find the perfect investment company for them.
Investment companies in the directory focus on helping real estate investors get the highest returns on investment properties.
BiggerPockets members can use the directory to find an investment company that best fits their needs by searching in a specific area.
Depending on the type of real estate investor, each investment company has a specialty that might be the right fit. Check to see if the investment company focuses on multifamily properties, commercial properties, turnkey properties, etc.
Questions To Ask An Investment Company
Before working with any investment company, make sure to ask the proper questions to make sure the company is the right fit for you and your investments. Here are some questions you can start with:
- What is included in your fees?
- How is your company funded?
- How can a deal lose money?
- When will I start seeing returns?
- What is your competitive advantage in the market?
- How long has your company been active in this industry?
- Can I speak to any past investors you have worked with?
- How do you ensure that my capital is protected in a down market?
Having Trouble? Contact Customer Support
If you are experiencing issues with the company directory please don’t hesitate to reach out to BiggerPockets’ customer support.Contact
Create a BiggerPockets Company Profile
Drive new leads for your business with a BiggerPockets company profile!Create a Company