I wanted to share some interesting stories, so check ’em out!
– A Great Foreclosure, Doesn’t Mean A Great Home – this article is important for one reason, the following advice:
Before you place your first bid some things you should do:
1. A title search. Find out if there are any outstanding liens or claims.
2. A drive by. Get a look at the property and the neighborhood.
3. Get your finances in order. You need 10 percent of the purchase price at auction in cash or a cashier’s check.
Very good information for anyone interested in going to an auction.
– Affordable housing: Seizing an opportunity – a nice story on housing programs and affordable housing.
– Real Estate Web Sites Bring Buyers, Sellers Together – the article is only important because it introduces us to CondoBid.com, an auction site for people to bid on condos online. Not a bad idea.