We’ve begun to see prize donations for our 2007 Real Estate Goals Group Writing Project. I’ve heard that there are quite a few people interested in the contest, so please start writing your goals so we can start linking to you and your blog!
I’d like to thank:
- Jeff Byer of Print Fellas for donating 100 business cards, valued at $25.
- James Klobasa for donating his ebook Residual Income Through Real Estate, valued at $27.
- Michael Mulrooney for donating a signed copy of his book, The Real Truth about Real Estate Investing valued at $30.00 .
- “Roni” M. Wilcox for donating a Free Rehab Project Planning CD valued at $49.95.
- Mike Schendel for donating $60 worth of electronic product online, including 1) The Spill Zone (e-book), Author Ed Ross 2) Audio electronic “Navigating the Market Series” (40 minutes) and 3. An assortment of Bonus Gifts.
- Michael Price for tossing in a free Video Podcast & Set Up Fee from MLPodcast.Com, valued at $79.90.
We’re still looking for additional prizes, so if you’re interested, please let me know by emailing me at josh (a)(t) biggerpockets.com.
Set your goals for next year and get a chance at winning some prizes! Enter the 2007 Real Estate Goals Group Writing Project