The goals are really starting to come in now! After consulting with some friends online, I’ve decided to extend the deadline for our 2007 Real Estate Goals Group Writing Project until Friday, January 5th.
Today’s submissions include:
- Real Estate Goals ’07 – Group Writing Project by Sonya aka AroundTheWorld
- Real Estate Goals For 2007 by Monica Villasenor
- Real Estate Goal Group Writing Project for 2007 by Derek Burress
- REI Newbie, Goals for 2007 by Mike Martone
Visit our complete list of submissions!
Again, thanks to all of the contest sponsors for their support (new sponsors keep arriving!):
- Jeff Byer of Print Fellas for donating 100 business cards, valued at $25.
- James Klobasa for donating his ebook Residual Income Through Real Estate, valued at $27.
- Michael Mulrooney for donating a signed copy of his book, The Real Truth about Real Estate Investing valued at $30.00 .
- “Roni” M. Wilcox for donating a Free Rehab Project Planning CD valued at $49.95.
- Mike Schendel for donating $60 worth of electronic product online, including 1) The Spill Zone (e-book), Author Ed Ross 2) Audio electronic “Navigating the Market Series” (40 minutes) and 3. An assortment of Bonus Gifts.
- Michael Price for tossing in a free Video Podcast & Set Up Fee from MLPodcast.Com, valued at $79.90.
If you’re interested in donating to the contest, please contact me at josh (a)(t) biggerpockets.com