Hello everyone! I’ve been out of town, and have been a bit slow on posting the latest submissions to the 2007 Real Estate Goals Group Writing Project. At the same time, we have not been getting many new posts over the past 3 days. REMEMBER – There are only 2 days left of the project, so if you haven’t already, please get your goals completed and let us know when you’re done!
Here are the latest submissions:
- Our First New Year by Bonnie Erickson (Posted 12/31)
- Goals for the year 2007 by Jarkko Aho (Posted 1/1)
Just as a reminder, I’d like to thank:
- Jeff Byer of Print Fellas for donating 100 business cards, valued at $25.
- James Klobasa for donating his ebook Residual Income Through Real Estate, valued at $27.
- Michael Mulrooney for donating a signed copy of his book, The Real Truth about Real Estate Investing valued at $30.00 .
- “Roni” M. Wilcox for donating a Free Rehab Project Planning CD valued at $49.95.
- Mike Schendel for donating $60 worth of electronic product online, including 1) The Spill Zone (e-book), Author Ed Ross 2) Audio electronic “Navigating the Market Series” (40 minutes) and 3. An assortment of Bonus Gifts.
- Michael Price for tossing in a free Video Podcast & Set Up Fee from MLPodcast.Com, valued at $79.90.
Be sure to check out the complete list of submissions