The 2007 Real Estate Goals Group Writing Project has been over for a week now, and I wanted to announce the randomly selected prize winners. After thinking about things for a week, I have to conclude that the project was a success. It is the first time we’ve held such an event on the blog, and as we conduct others I’m sure we’ll see greater participation.
That said, I’d like to once again mention all of the participants, and next to the prize winners, I will post their prize. Thanks to everyone for their involvement!
- Real Estate Goals for 2007 Group Writing Project by Spencer Barron
- 2007 Real Estate Goals by Teresa Boardman
- Goals for the year 2007 by Jarkko Aho
- Our First New Year by Bonnie Erickson * PRIZE WINNER * (100 business cards from Print Fellas)
- Pondering Goals for 2007 by Caron Mosey
- Reflecting on 2006 and goal setting for 2007! by Jesse Barron * PRIZE WINNER * (Residual Income Through Real Estate)
- The Road Ahead: The Corporation by Nick Gifford * PRIZE WINNER * (Video Podcast)
- Biggerpockets Goals by Chris Cranny * PRIZE WINNER * (The Real Truth about Real Estate Investing)
- 2007 Goals by Jim Duncan
- Real Estate Goals for 2007 by Jason Curts
- The Road Ahead: Net Worth Goals by Nick Gifford
- The Road Ahead: Investment Goals by Nick Gifford
- The Road Ahead: Organization by Nick Gifford
- The Road Ahead: Marketing by Nick Gifford
- Real Estate Goals ’07 – Group Writing Project by Sonya aka AroundTheWorld
- Real Estate Goals For 2007 by Monica Villasenor
- Real Estate Goal Group Writing Project for 2007 by Derek Burress * PRIZE WINNER * (The Spill Zone Package)
- REI Newbie, Goals for 2007 by Mike Martone
- The Road Ahead: 2007 Installment by Nick Gifford
- Goals for 2007… by James Klobasa * PRIZE WINNER * (Rehab Project Planning CD)
- The Great BiggerPockets Real Estate Blog is Off and Running by Lenn Harley
- 2007 Real Estate Goals by Trisha Allen of Building an Empire
As you all know, we’ve had some generous contributions, and I’d like to thank:
- Jeff Byer of Print Fellas for donating 100 business cards, valued at $25.
- James Klobasa for donating his ebook Residual Income Through Real Estate, valued at $27.
- Michael Mulrooney for donating a signed copy of his book, The Real Truth about Real Estate Investing valued at $30.00 .
- “Roni” M. Wilcox for donating a Free Rehab Project Planning CD valued at $49.95.
- Mike Schendel for donating $60 worth of electronic product online, including 1) The Spill Zone (e-book), Author Ed Ross 2) Audio electronic “Navigating the Market Series” (40 minutes) and 3. An assortment of Bonus Gifts.
- Michael Price for tossing in a free Video Podcast & Set Up Fee from MLPodcast.Com, valued at $79.90.
I hope everyone was able to learn a bit from the participants. I certainly was able to come up with some ideas that I hadn’t thought of. Make sure you visit our author’s posts, and while you’re at it, drop by the sponsors of the project. Thanks again to everyone involved in this undertaking!
Until next time . . .