How to Analyze a Real Estate Deal
Deal analysis is one of the best ways to learn real estate investing and it comes down to fundamental comfort in estimating expenses, rents, and cash flow. This guide will give you the knowledge you need to begin analyzing properties with confidence.
Need an incentive to help move a home?
The answer is PITI Abatment. Do not let the financial jargon scare you. For years production builders have used this incentive to move inventory. Now every seller/investor has the opportunity to participate.
What is PITI Abatement?
- An incentive to the buyer to have the first 6 months of the mortgage paid by the seller/investor.
- PITI Abatement program is a product designed specifically for home-buyers. You can give a 6% Seller Contribution that can be used for Principle, Interest, Taxes and Insurance payments.
What are the General Guidelines?
- Loan amounts up to $417,000
- Up to 100% of the purchase price in some markets
- Minimum score of 575
- Fixed Rates and ARMs
- Interest Only is available
- Income limitations may apply
- Closing costs can be paid by seller too
- No prepay penalty
What is the Realtor or Investor marketing element?
- 6 MONTHS PAID!
- BUY THIS HOME AND I WILL PAY YOUR FIRST 6 PAYMENTS
- 6 MONTH PAID MORTGAGE INCENTIVE
- BUY MY HOME AND I PAY CLOSING COST AND 6 PAYMENTS
In today’s real estate market investors need all the help they can get. With increased inventory in just about every market place, realtors and investors need to use unconventional tools to create benefits for their potential buyers. I have seen cars, furniture, pools, and televisions given away. But those items can be difficult to include in the average investor transaction. Giving away 6 months of payments can create separation from the other sellers in your market place.