We just launched the All New BiggerPockets Dashboard!
BiggerPockets members now have an easier way to navigate our real estate social network!
In an effort to improve the user experience and navigation of BiggerPockets, we’ve completely revamped the DASHBOARD.
Some of the most important improvements of the BiggerPockets Dashboard include:
- Activity Logging: Members can now track the activity of their colleagues on the site. See what your colleagues are commenting on, posting to the site, etc! You can track new activity and be the first to know about new properties, articles, and other stuff from your colleagues.
- Easier to Use Functionality: The most used functions on the site are now found on the left of the Dashboard in an easy to use toolbar.
- Site News & Announcements: Important website news and updates are all easily visible below the important functions
- Latest Forum Posts: Members can see the most recent forum activity directly from the DASHBOARD to help you find interesting topics more easily.
- A New Function Bar: The gray drop down function bar at the top of the DASHBOARD makes finding what you want on BiggerPockets easier then ever!
- Notifications Box: At the top right of the DASHBOARD will appear all NOTIFICATIONS that require your attention, including Reference Requests, Colleague Requests and Private Messages.
These are just some of the many improvements we’ve made to the dashboard. We’ve got some great additions that we’ll be adding to the dashboard in the next few days, and as we continue to grow, look forward to some really special stuff to come!
Sign into BiggerPockets.com Today and See How We’re Continuing to Revolutionize Real Estate Social Networking!