We’ve realized for a long time that advertisers are looking to reach a targeted market when they promote their wares. Over the years, people who were looking to advertise to real estate investors have been coming to BiggerPockets. As our site has expanded, so has the audience, and as such, our advertising capabilities have as well. As BiggerPockets attracts real estate professionals, investors, homeowners, renters, and others in the real estate space, we knew that we had to make it so advertisers could target these folks in a more sophisticated way . . .
BiggerPockets Adds Demographic and Occupation Based Real Estate Advertising
BiggerPockets is now able to target our real estate advertising based on the following criteria:
- Occupation: We can target ads to show for a user based upon their chosen occupation on our site. We believe this is one of the most powerful targeting methods available, and we know that our advertisers and members will see a lot of benefit from this.
Example: You’ve got a company that sells services to commercial real estate agents; you’ll thus have your ads appear only for those visitors as they navigate BP.
- Age: You can target your ads for visitors of any age or age range.
- Gender: You can target your ads to show only for males or females.
- Location: You can target your ads to members by Country, Region, State, Metro Area, or even by individual city.
- Combine Several Criteria for Extremely Targeted Ads: Not only can you target your ads for any one of the above criteria, but you can target as many as you’d like! Example: Your ads can target Males between 35 and 45 who are Mortgage Lenders in San Francisco Metro, and Des Plains, Iowa.
So . . . what are you waiting for? Start advertising on BiggerPockets Today!