Ok, so you got up this morning and jumped on the scale in the bathroom like I did, and you noticed you gained some pounds over the course of this year. I don’t know about you, but I hate it when my pants do not fit like they should. Not only is it bad on the eyes but bad on the health.
So you ask, how does this tie in with real estate Winston?
My friends, I’ll tell you that health is wealth. What good is it if we have the world at our fingertips, but we cannot enjoy it beacuse we are overweight and unhealthy. So I got to thinking and I came up with a good way to get rid of those stubborn pounds, while at the same time uncovering some of those hidden deals that are just sitting in my neighborhood. The holidays are right around the corner, and if you put some of these simple tips into play, you can lose some serious pounds. You’ll also get the chance to make some deals happen that you wouldn’t have had the chance to do otherwise.
Here is the best way to drum up real estate business while at the same time losing weight and getting healthy:
- Take a walk throughout your neighborhood and pass out flyers to every single house letting them know about you and your service by door knocking. This works great for investors, real estate agents and loan officers. If you are an investor you can let them know you buy houses fast for cash or if you are a real estate agent you can let them know you can sell their house the quickest etc. etc. You get the drift.
Along with the above example try incorporating the following simple health tips and the pounds will drop.
- Drink lots of water. At least 8 glasses and one extra glass for every 25 pounds you are overweight. Water cleans you out and helps all functions of the body
- Walk at least one hour when you do go out passing flyers. One hour of walking a day for 30 days will transform your body.
- Quit eating by 6pm. This gives your body some time to take care of business before you go to bed.
- Be in bed by 10pm. Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise – Benjamin Franklin
- Watch what you eat and try to avoid the stuff you know you shouldn’t be eating. Listen to that little voice in your head. It knows you best. It’s been talking to you all your life, lol. Start listening to it.
There are many other things you can do to lose weight but let’s keep it simple. This is one great way to stay ahead of your competition and own your neighborhood.
Remember out of sight out of mind.
If you are not in front of your neighbors faces on a consistent basis they are going to call the next person and do business with them. I guarantee you that no one else is doing this. NO ONE! No one is taking the time to walk around & hand out flyers. No one is taking the time to get to know their neighbors and become their go-to person for real estate.
I don’t know about you, but I’m going for a walk yall.