Well, here we are almost 2 full months into 2010. This is usually right about the time of year when many people start to fall off the wagon and forget about those goals and resolutions that they set for themselves on January 1st. Hopefully you are still moving full speed ahead towards your goals, but if you need a little bit of extra motivation, I thought I would share some more of my favorite motivational quotes with you. I hope you enjoy them!
- “People of mediocre ability sometimes achieve outstanding success because they don’t know when to quit. Most men succeed because they are determined to.” – George Allen
- “I’ve found that luck is quite predictable. If you want more luck, take more chances. Be more active. Show up more often.” -Brian Tracy
- “Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan “press on” has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race” – Calvin Coolidge
- “Only by contending with challenges that seem to be beyond your strength to handle at the moment can you grow more surely toward the stars.” -Brian Tracy
- “Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use.” -Earl Nightingale
- “Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.” -Henry Ford
- “Become a ‘possibilitarian’. No matter how dark things seem to be or actually are, raise your sights and see the possibilities- Always see them, for they are always there.” -Norman Vincent Peale
- “Your decision to be, have, and do something out of the ordinary entails facing difficulties that are out of the ordinary as well. Sometimes your greatest asset is simply your ability to stay with it longer than anyone else.” -Brian Tracy
- “Don’t waste time waiting for inspiration. Begin, and inspiration will find you.” -Jim Rohn
- “Do not think of today’s failures, but of success that may come tomorrow. You have set yourselves a difficult task, but you will succeed if you persevere; and you will have a joy in overcoming obstacles—a delight in climbing rugged paths which you would perhaps never know if you did not sometimes slip backward. Remember, no effort that we make to attain something beautiful is ever lost.” -Helen Keller.
Hopefully these words of wisdom were able to give you some extra motivation- they always seem to do the trick for me!
See ya next week…
Photo: Federico Stevanin