We’ve all experienced some of the setbacks and low points that come with real estate investing. If you’re having a bad week – take heart! Here are 16 real estate investors having a worse day than you…
How to Purchase Real Estate With No (or Low) Money!
One of the biggest struggles that many new investors have is in coming up with the money to purchase their first real estate properties. Well, BiggerPockets can help with that too. The Book on Investing in Real Estate with No (and Low) Money Down can give you the tools you need to get started in real estate, even if you don’t have tons of cash lying around.
1. Yes, paint cans come with lids for a reason.
2. Note to Self: Attic floors are different than basement floors.
3. I hope this guy packed a parachute.
4. Next time you ask your 3 year old to take pictures of your property – don’t assume they know how a DSLR camera works.
5. Better start a new load of laundry.
6. So that’s why a good roof is important!
7. Try getting more of a running start next time.
8. The importance of resisting your appetite at the computer.
9. I guess those orange barrels actually DO matter.
10. You just have to be smarter than the tape measure.
11. Yeah – good luck with that…
12. So that’s where those keys went!
13. The endless feud between the garbage man and your tenants…
14. One more reason not to do “home staging” without a professional.
15. When lightning strikes – once.
16. Apparently, home appliances don’t always do as they’re told.