We’ve all experienced some of the setbacks and low points that come with real estate investing. If you’re having a bad week – take heart! Here are 16 real estate investors having a worse day than you…
How I Bought, Rehabbed, Rented, Refinanced, and Repeated for 14 Rental Properties
This is the dream right? Going from zero to 10+ rental properties, providing stable cash flow and long-term wealth for you and your family, and building a scalable business model to boot! Learn how this investor did just that, in this exclusive story featured on BiggerPockets!
1. Yes, paint cans come with lids for a reason.
2. Note to Self: Attic floors are different than basement floors.
3. I hope this guy packed a parachute.
4. Next time you ask your 3 year old to take pictures of your property – don’t assume they know how a DSLR camera works.
5. Better start a new load of laundry.
6. So that’s why a good roof is important!
7. Try getting more of a running start next time.
8. The importance of resisting your appetite at the computer.
9. I guess those orange barrels actually DO matter.
10. You just have to be smarter than the tape measure.
11. Yeah – good luck with that…
12. So that’s where those keys went!
13. The endless feud between the garbage man and your tenants…
14. One more reason not to do “home staging” without a professional.
15. When lightning strikes – once.
16. Apparently, home appliances don’t always do as they’re told.