We’ve all experienced some of the setbacks and low points that come with real estate investing. If you’re having a bad week – take heart! Here are 16 real estate investors having a worse day than you…
The 20 Best Books for Aspiring Real Estate Investors!
Here at BiggerPockets, we believe that self-education is one of the most critical parts of long-term success, in business and in life, of course. This list, compiled by the real estate experts at BiggerPockets, contains 20 of the best books to help you jumpstart your real estate career.
1. Yes, paint cans come with lids for a reason.
2. Note to Self: Attic floors are different than basement floors.
3. I hope this guy packed a parachute.
4. Next time you ask your 3 year old to take pictures of your property – don’t assume they know how a DSLR camera works.
5. Better start a new load of laundry.
6. So that’s why a good roof is important!
7. Try getting more of a running start next time.
8. The importance of resisting your appetite at the computer.
9. I guess those orange barrels actually DO matter.
10. You just have to be smarter than the tape measure.
11. Yeah – good luck with that…
12. So that’s where those keys went!
13. The endless feud between the garbage man and your tenants…
14. One more reason not to do “home staging” without a professional.
15. When lightning strikes – once.
16. Apparently, home appliances don’t always do as they’re told.