Today on the BiggerPockets Podcast we are excited to sit down with David Krulac, a real estate renaissance man who has experience in nearly every aspect of the industry, being involved in over 800 deals in his career.
In today’s show we cover everything from prospecting tenants, how to buy at auctions, sub-dividing land, tax deeds and much, much more!
Read the Transcript
Click here to read the transcript.
Listen to The Show on iTunes
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Listen to the Podcast Here
In This Show We Cover…
- Purchasing houses from auctions
- How David’s first deal lead to him living rent and mortgage free for 6 months
- The importance of working with Credit Unions
- Dealing with probates
- Month-to-month leases vs annual leases
- 1031 Exchanges
- The ins and outs of subdividing land
- Tax deeds vs. tax liens
- The importance of an epic business card
- How to go from o to 800 deals
- An example of a super risky deal!
- What to watch out for when you go to buy at auctions
- What to look for in a potential tenant
- And a TON more!
Links Mentioned in the Show:
Books Mentioned in the Show:
- How to Turn $1,000 into a 5 Million by William Nickerson
- Landlording by Leigh Robinson
- Buy and Hold by David Schumacher
- Millionaire Next Door by Thomas J. Stanley
- How I Started with Nothing and Made 12 Million in Real Estate Part-Time by David Krulac