Have you ever wanted to invest in apartment complexes, but were unsure how to start?
That’s the topic of today’s BiggerPockets Podcast episode, where we sit down with apartment complex investor Jeff Greenberg. Jeff shares a ton of actionable advice on how to analyze, find, and finance larger multifamily investment properties! If you want to benefit from the big potential profits this kind of real estate investing can offer, don’t miss out on this informative episode.
Read the Transcript
Click here to read the transcript.
Listen to The Show on iTunes
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Listen to the Podcast Here
Watch the Podcast Here
Help Us Out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
This Show Sponsored By
We just wanted to give a shout out to our podcast sponsor on today’s show: RealtyShares. RealtyShares is a crowdfunding platform that allows you to invest in professionally managed properties without leaving your living room!
Learn more by visiting RealtyShares.com/biggerpockets!
In This Episode We Cover:
- The details of Jeff’s first deal
- How best to fund a commercial property
- What exactly portfolio lending is
- How to start out with no experience
- Why professionalism works in real estate
- What you need to know about LOIs
- Why building relationships matters to your success
- The importance of having a mentor
- How to evaluate a commercial property
- Tips on forming the team you need to start investing
- Jeff’s methods for finding great deals
- Mistakes he made during the course of his career
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show:
- Trivia Email
- BiggerPocket’s News
- BiggerPockets Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Real Estate Investing
- BiggerPockets Forums
Books Mentioned in this Show
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Rich Dad’s CASHFLOW Quadrant by Robert T. Kiyosaki