Will Barnard recently closed on a seven-figure profit house flip (that’s right… over $1M on one single house!) In this episode of the BiggerPockets Podcast, Will shares the story, as well as 10 specific and actionable tips for anyone looking to rehab a property. Be sure to grab a pen and paper for this show… you are going to need it!
Read the Transcript
Click here to read the transcript.
Listen to The Show on iTunes
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Listen to the Podcast Here
Watch the Podcast Here
Help Us Out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
This Show Sponsored By:
We just wanted to give a shout out to our podcast sponsor on today’s show: B2R Finance
A new commercial lender offering loans specifically for rental investors. B2R Finance could help you unlock equity from existing properties so you can get cash out now.
Learn more by visiting: B2RFinance.com
In This Episode We Cover:
- How Will’s doing since the last time he was on the show
- The famous 7 Figure Flip
- All the details you want to hear about that flip!
- The 10 things you need to become a better flipper
- How to know your market
- The importance of building a team before you buy
- The members you need on your team
- How to find quality contractors
- The importance of negotiation as a real estate investor
- The two numbers that you need in order to make an offer
- The ins and outs of using leverage
- How to build a reputation by taking care of your investors
- The importance of learning how to manage efficiently
- How to know where you can save (and where you shouldn’t) in flipping houses
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show
- Diary of a Seven Figure Spread (Forum Thread)
- BiggerPockets Flipping Calculator
- BiggerPockets Forums
- Will Barnard’s First BP Podcast Interview
- BP Podcast 120: How to Find, Analyze, and Finance an Incredible Real Estate Deal!
- The Occupants from Hell (Forum Thread)
Books Mentioned in this Show
- The 10X Rule by Grant Cardone
- The Book on Flipping Houses by J. Scott
- The Book on Investing with No Money Down by Brandon Turner
- A Million Bucks by 30 by Alan Corey
- Trump-Style Negotiation: Powerful Strategies and Tactics for Mastering Every Deal by George H. Ross
- Rich Dad’s CASHFLOW Quadrant by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- “You really need to get the boots on the ground to know your market.” (Tweet This!)
- “Trying to flip from afar is really asking for trouble.” (Tweet This!)
- “Everything you do in the real estate field — everything — pretty much is a negotiation.” (Tweet This!)
- “Listening to people negotiate is really helpful.” (Tweet This!)
- “There’s no right or wrong answer here. It’s a matter of finding out what do you want.” (Tweet This!)
- “You can’t be scared to fail because you’re going to fail.” (Tweet This!)